Friday, July 22, 2011

Review of JLA earth 2

Before I begin my review let me just tell you how excited I am to review JLA ( Justice League of America) earth 2. This is one of my favorite JLA stories of all time. It is written by Grant Morrison and illustrated by Frank Quitely. JLA earth 2 is basically this. Imagine a world where the pilgrims went to the UK instead of North America, where Benedict Arnold is on the one dollar bill, where there is a statue of Adolf Hitler in Britain to honor his memory, and where instead of a Justice League of America, there is a Crime Syndicate of Amerika. Basically Alexander Luthor, one of the only heroes on his dark world comes to our world seeking the help of the JLA ( Justice League of America) to take down the CSA (Crime Syndicate of Amerika.) The book is packed with thrills and is simply, amazing. I would recommend this book to fans of the JLA, Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, and to fans of stories simply involving the anti-matter universe. Tomorrow: A review of Kingdom Come

No comments:

Post a Comment