Monday, August 1, 2011

Review of Iron Man the movie

I would like to announce that I am calling a movie week. That means until next Monday I will only be doing reviews of films linked to comic books, and to start off movie week I will review the acclaimed film: Iron Man. Iron Man is a wonderful movie, retelling the origin of the armored superhero Iron Man. Iron Man, a.k.a Tony Stark is brilliantly portrayed by Robert Downey junior. The movie features a cast of interesting characters such as Iron Man's secretary/love interest Pepper Pots, Iron Man's best friend James Rodes,  and who could forget the chief villain: Obidiah Stain. I would recommend this film to fans of the Iron Man comic book series. Tomorrow: A review of Batman.

1 comment:

  1. This movie and SPIDER MAN 2 are my favorite superhero movies!

    ReplyDelete